Healthy Generations is a charity and provides classes and events based on the following understandings between you and us – Healthy Generations. Our aim is to offer the means to help improve health, flexibility and provide a safe and secure environment.
- I understand that my teacher is a qualified and insured instructor.
- My personal information will only be used for class information and letting me know about classes and events. It will be used in confidence, stored securely, and never shared with any other organisation.
- Healthy Generations is not responsible for the safekeeping of personal belongings while attending class.
- Healthy Generations’ advice is always if you experience any pain or discomfort while practicing movements you should immediately stop. Our classes are all about slowly and gently developing strength and flexibility. We ask you to go slowly and listen to your body.
- It helps us to know if you have any pre-existing medical conditions, not only to better adapt the class to your needs but also in the event of any sort of crisis while in one of our classes.
- You should always follow your doctor’s advice especially if advised against exercise.
- Always follow instructions on safety and technique – the first of which is to stop if anything hurts.
- And finally, Healthy Generations reserves the right to change the advertised teacher if the teacher is unavailable due to illness or unforeseen circumstances.